[meta content='0;url=http://www.musememuse.com http-equiv='refresh'/> Muse.Me.Muse: Fella's...we haven't forgotten about you!!

10.25.2009

Fella's...we haven't forgotten about you!!

For all the male followers, we have some goodies for you too!!! DKNY has just debuted it's Spring 2010 Menswear Collection. Now I have not always been a fan of DKNY, but as the years passed, I have fallen more in love with the line. This collection is a bit nautical and some complain that it is reminiscent of Ralph Lauren, but I disagree. I feel like this line has it's own distinct look, with the blazers (HUGE TREND ALERT!!!), cropped pants, and button up shirts, a lot of males will enjoy this collection. If you are looking for anything from casual to classy, then this is the line you should go to. I hope you guys enjoy, because from a female perspective, this collection definitely has a lot of eye candy!!!




1 comment:

JishB said...

I'm definitely copping up! I wanna be the first on this ha ... Great post